Frankie Bridge has addressed reports she's set to appear on the upcoming series of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! on Tuesday's instalment of Loose Women.

Last week, it was claimed that the Saturdays singer would be following in the footsteps of her husband Wayne Bridge by appearing on the grisly Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly fronted ITV series.

And the 32 year old expertly managed to dodge the question as she admitted rumours of her going on the show emerge every year.

The topic came about when host Christine Lampard asked her: "There are a lot of rumours that you may be taking a trip to a certain Welsh castle very soon. True or false?"


Frankie answered: "I feel like I'm on some sort quiz show!"

Pressing her for confirmation, Brenda Edwards then humoured: "Just tell us, have you been eating things you shouldn't be?"

Frankie replied: "Well, I'm not gonna tell you that!"

Giving further clarification, the brunette explained: "You know, I'm rumoured every year. Every year I get messages from all my friends, and they're like, "are you doing it?"

'And I'm like "no", and then they'll message me saying, "you'd tell me no anyway!"

Gloria Hunniford noted that the boots she had on earlier "looked like climbing boots ", to which Frankie explained she just wore them because they were fashionable.

Sensing Frankie's hesitation to answer the question, Christine said: "I think you'd be brilliant in there, and I know, obviously, you can't confirm or deny."

This comes following reports by The Sun that Frankie has joined the show's line-up and is "excited" to try her hand at the Bushtucker Trials.

"Wayne really enjoyed his time in the Australian jungle, and Frankie is looking forward to giving the show a go too. She is pretty excited," a source said.

"She is nervous about leaving Wayne and the boys for such a long time, but she is determined to give the challenge her all and really throw herself in," the source added.

"Though with the show in Wales this year, Wayne, unfortunately, won't be much help for tips."

It has been five years since her husband Wayne appeared on the show and revealed intimate details about their relationship, including how much they experiment and how often they have sex.

The conversation happened after a Dingo Dollar challenge where campmates were asked what percentage of couples said they had better sex after having children.

With the Australian campmates getting the answer wrong after opting for the lower number, Wayne couldn't believe married couples were having better sex following the arrival of children.

Expressing his thoughts in the Bush Telegraph, Wayne ranted: "I think they're having us on! How can it be better?

"It's either the same or less. I'm not having it at all. Why would it get better?"

For more showbiz updates, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.

Source: Read Full Article