Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle “could return to the UK” later this month to attend a party to celebrate Princess Diana at Kensington Palace.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to be considering returning to the UK to join guests including Harry’s brother Prince William at the previously postponed party in honour of Princess Diana.

With an ease in travel restrictions, Harry, 37, and Meghan, 40, would no longer need to quarantine on arrival in the UK.

Prince Harry was last in the UK back in July where he joined his brother William to unveil statue of late mum Princess Diana.

To get all the latest Royal news, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.

The statue was unveiled in the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace in London, on Thursday 1 July, on what would have been her 60th birthday.

This time it is said Harry could return to the UK with Meghan and the children.

An insider told The Sun: “No one knows what Harry’s decision is but there are rumblings that he may come with Meghan and their two children.”

Majesty Magazine editor-in-chief Ingrid Seward, said of the reception: “You would have thought it would definitely be something Harry would really want to be at.

"I can’t imagine anything less important for him because he would want to respect his mother.

“It is an important gathering of his mother’s friends. He could even get a few quotes for his memoir.

“I am sure Meghan would want to be there for Diana and Harry.”

OK! has contacted Harry and Meghan’s representative for comment.

Harry and Meghan recently attended the 24-hour Global Citizen Live event in New York and criticised ‘ultra-wealthy’ companies that produce the Covid vaccine.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex appeared at the event, held at Central Park's Grand Lawn, with guests urging for global vaccine equality as they gear up to ask all first world countries to donate one billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines.

Prince Harry told the crowd of conversations with vaccine experts: “They said many countries are ready to produce vaccines at home yet they aren’t allowed to because ultra-wealthy pharmaceutical companies are not sharing the recipes to make them.


“These countries have the means, the ability and the workers to start manufacturing. All they are waiting for is the vaccine intellectual property to be waived and the vaccine technology to be transferred over.”

The Duke of Sussex continued: “By the way, many of these vaccines were publicly funded. They are your vaccines, you paid for them.

“We’re battling more than the virus alone, this is a battle of misinformation, bureaucracy, lack of transparency and lack of access and, above all, this is a human rights crisis.”

Source: Read Full Article