Want the most up-to-date celebrity exclusives sent straight to your inbox every day? Sign up now and join the club!
After work began on building their 'dream home', Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan have shared a first look at what they are hoping to create.
The couple, who were forced to isolate after a coronavirus outbreak at his football club, took to their home Instagram on Monday and posted a picture of what they would like their home to look like.
As well as a picture of what the property looked like when they bought the home in 2019, the pair also shared a CGI image of the palatial house they're planning to build.
As well as plenty of large windows, the property also has two smaller sections on either side.
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
It also has a huge driveway with a round circle centrepiece in the middle, and is surrounded by trees.
Mark, 34, and Michelle, 33, have gone for a white look on the outside of their home, which boasts two large pillars on either side of the front door.
They captioned it: "Here's the lovely house that we purchased back in 2019 vs what we are hoping to create.
"It's been a long process so far and still a long way to go but sooner or later we will have the house, we could have only ever dreamed of #grateful.
Mark Wright pays heartbreaking tribute to uncle Edward as Elliott Wright's dad passes away
Michelle Keegan channels Coronation Street’s Tina McIntyre on set of Brassic – copy her nostalgic look here
Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
Sign up here
"Thanks to @tidyworkstudio for creating the CGI image of our home, to help us see what we have chosen come to life. Great job," they wrote.
The husband and wife purchased their new home in 2020 and in January, it was revealed they were planning on demolishing the four bedroom farmhouse and starting from scratch to build their dream home.
It was previously reported the plans were put on hold after the council reportedly said the plans they had in mind were "too big".
Sign up to our daily newsletter for the BEST celebrity house tours and BIGGEST exclusive interviews
Download OK! magazine's FREE app and get all the latest gossip straight to your phone
After they got the go ahead from their local Parish council, the pair are said to have submitted a new application to make the property even bigger but it was claimed the council were concerned over the house size – according to The Sun.
In a letter dated 4 January obtained by the publication, they wrote: "At the time of the original applications, the Parish Council considers the impact the proposed new dwelling would have on the green belt, and whilst it was felt that the dwelling itself would represent a much grander and greater dwelling than the original dwelling, the demolition of the associated cart lodge was also taken into account.
"For these reasons, the council did not object to the application, albeit some concern was raised that the property was perhaps rather large and potentially out of keeping with the rural setting," it read.
Source: Read Full Article