8 Shoe Trends That’ll Get You Excited For Spring ’21
From New York to London, Milan, and Paris, through videos, presentation, and newly socially distanced runway shows, designers offered us whimsical escapes into the future inspired by their lockdown daydreams for spring 2021 last Fashion Week. Given the wanderlust for the great outdoors, the shoe trends on the runway followed suit — think stilettos that look like floral meadows. The sports sandal trend inspired by Teva and Birkenstock continued, and a new flatform silhouette reigned supreme.
As McMullen founder Sherri McMullen told us, “We are in a time where clothes are for support, for comfort, and to make a statement.” Classic and comfortable ballet flats are back, and block heels give us extra oomph and height.
Check out the eight biggest shoes trends coming for spring/summer 2021 or jump ahead to the style that will have you pulling a ballet high leg during your next Zoom! Then, shop the latest footwear on the market.
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Geared Up For the Outdoors
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Natural Fantasies
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Highlighted Notes
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Ballet Flats
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Flatforms
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Studded and Embellished
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Woven Wonders
- Spring 2021 Shoe Trend: Denim Dreaming
Source: Read Full Article