CULT Beauty is popular among beauty lovers for all the right reasons: it stocks all our favourite brands and often introduces new product ranges.
So, naturally, we're dizzy with excitement looking at what you can expect from Cult Beauty’s Black Friday sale in 2020.
*Just because a product is in a Black Friday sale, doesn't mean you can’t find it, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around before you spend your money.
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday will take place on November 27 this year, with Cyber Monday falling on November 30.
It’s often regarded as the biggest discount period of the year, so mark these dates in your calendar if you’re looking for great offers from various brands and retailers.
We often see offers starting to roll in a few weeks ahead of the big day, so we’ll be updating this page regularly with the latest information on Cult Beauty's Black Friday sale.
- Shop Cult Beauty's Black Friday sale – here
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Cult Beauty’s Black Friday sale in 2020
Cult Beauty has everything a beauty connoisseur could ever want: from jade rollers to Korean skincare products.
The brand is yet to announce whether it’ll be taking part Black Friday this year, but we’d hope to see some great offers on face care, makeup, hair and fragrance.
What Cult Beauty Black Friday deals were on offer last year?
Last Black Friday, Cult Beauty pleased its fans offering up to 30 per cent off with specific codes.
- 15% off when you spend £15 using the code NEWBLACK15 – Shop here
- 20% off when you spend £75 using the code NEWBLACK20 – Shop here
- 25% off when you spend £200 using the code NEWBLACK25 – Shop here
- 30% off when you spend £500 using the code NEWBLACK30 – Shop here
These were our top picks from last year's Cult Beauty Black Friday sale:
- GHD Glide Hot Brush, was £139, now £112.20 with code NEWBLACK20 – buy here
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, was £58, now £49.3 with code NEWBLACK15 – buy here
- Pixie Glow Tonic, was £18, now £15.30 with code NEWBLACK15 – buy here
- Augustinus Bader The Cream, was £205, now £153.75 with code NEWBLACK25 – buy here
- Ginsberg is God Eau de Parfum, was £85, now £68 with code NEWBLACK20 – buy here
- LUNA Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush, was £119, now £95.20 with code NEWBLACK20 – buy here
- Bad Norwegian Oil Beard, was £39, now £33.15 with code NEWBLACK15 – buy here
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3, was £26, now ££22.10 with code NEWBLACK15 – buy here
Does Cult Beauty offer any other discounts?
Cult Beauty is currently running a Refer a Friend promotion: if your friends spend over £50, they’ll get £10 off their first order on the Cult Beauty website.
You’ll also get £10 off your next shopping haul for a successful referral when you spend £50 or more, and you can invite up to ten friends to participate in the scheme.
Check out Cult Beauty’s current offers page in the meantime.
How much will my Cult Beauty delivery cost?
Great news: all standard delivery orders over £15 qualify for free shipping, as do priority orders over £150.
Otherwise, it's £3.95 for 3-5 days shipping and £5.95 for 1-2 days deliveries.
Priority delivery to Europe and the Channel Islands is £15, as is delivery to the US – just check to make sure the brands you've ordered are eligible for overseas shipping.
How long does Cult Beauty shipping take?
Standard delivery within the UK takes 3-5 days, and priority delivery takes 1-2 days (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
For more details, check out Cult Beauty's shipping times and costs.
Where do you put a discount code on Cult Beauty?
- Once you've added everything your basket, click on 'View Bag'.
- Within your Shopping Bag, click on 'Add a promotional code'
- Enter your promo code, free gift code, or gift voucher into the box
- Click 'Submit'
- Click on 'Checkout' to complete your order.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Not sure what to look for in Cult Beauty's Black Friday sale? Have a look at Sun Selects Beauty for recommendations.
Keen to find more beauty deals? Check out things to expect from Very’s Black Friday sale in 2020.
Want to learn more about Black Friday? Here’s everything you need to know.
Source: Read Full Article