AS we're sure all mums will agree, finding clothes that make you feel comfortable AND stylish when you're pregnant feels almost impossible.
But that doesn't seem to be the case for Lauren Pope – as the former TOWIE star come into her own with her maternity wardrobe.
Since announcing her pregnancy in March, the mum-to-be has been showcasing the best of the high street to dress her growing bump.
From ZARA to Revolve, Lauren hasn't scarified her sense of style during her pregnancy.
Whether she's donning a comfy jersey dress or rocking some skinny jeans, we've been nothing short of obsessed with Lauren's maternity outfits.
Here Fabulous Digital takes a look at some of her best looks ands how you can snap them up yourself.
- Long Knit Dress, £50 from ZARA – buy now
- Kailey Moto Jacket, £91 from REVOLVE – buy now
- Skinny Ankle Jeans, £34.99 from ZARA – buy now
- Double Breasted Blazer, £89.99 from ZARA – buy now
- Flat Leather Sandals, £29.99 from ZARA – buy now
- Bralette, £50 from Calvin Klein – buy now
- Halter Neck Bodysuit, £12.99 from ZARA – buy now
- Crinkled Tech Pants, £120 from GANNI – buy now
For more fashion bargains, Poundland is selling £9 white trainers that are the ultimate Alexander McQueen dupe.
And Kate Ferdinand has launched a gorgeous new collection at Very and prices start at £18.
Plus these are the £17 Topshop mules that everyone is buying – but you’ll need to be quick.
Source: Read Full Article