The Queen put Harry “firmly in his place” after using “rude language” over Meghan Markle’s wedding tiara, royal author claimed.

Meghan Markle wore Queen Mary’s diamond tiara as she tied the knot to Prince Harry in 2017, however it was the cause of stress and fury among the Queen and royal staff.

Royal author, Omid Scobie spoke of the “drama” that lead up to the big day.

He said that dressmaker Angela Kelly made things very difficult when it came to arranging the fittings.

He added: “The drama took place afterwards when Meghan wanted to try that tiara on with her hairstylist, because there is a lot of tech that goes into this.

“The hairstylist came in from overseas, there was an appointment at Buckingham Palace, but nobody was there.”

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates…

  • [email protected]

    HARRY ‘MADE HIMSELF CLEAR OVER CHRISTENING’

    The princes even issued a joint statement, despite the strains between them – although they did not give a speech at the ceremony.

    The brothers are believed to have been speaking over text again – raising hopes for a reconciliation after the Sussexes gave an explosive interview to Oprah in March.

    During the chat, they alleged a senior royal had made racist comments about their son Archie’s skin colour – while Meghan claimed Kate made her cry over bridesmaids’ dresses.

    And tensions were doubtless inflamed after the Duke of Sussex went on to discuss his family in further interviews.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE HAD ‘PEOPLE IN AMERICA’ ORGANISING £112 NETFLIX DEAL BEFORE MEGXIT, ROYAL AIDE CLAIMS

    Meghan Markle had people in America putting together her £112 Netflix deal before Megxit in secret plans.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed their whopping multi-million-pound-deal in September 2020 but reports show their new animated series, ‘Pearl’ had been in the pipeline for years.

    Yesterday Page Six reported that Meghan had worked with Elton John’s filmmaker husband David Furnish on the animated series while still in the UK.

    But according to a royal aide, Meghan’s “people in America” had been organising the deal with the streaming giant before they left the Royal Family.

    Speaking to The Telegraph, they said: “A lot of it was orchestrated by Meghan’s people in America, it was a bit of a secret squirrel.”

    Read the full story here

  • [email protected]

    QUEEN SPOTTED AT SANDRINGHAM AS SHE RETURNS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE PRINCE PHILIP’S DEATH

    The Queen has been spotted at Sandringham as she returns for the first time since Prince Philip’s death.

    The monarch, 95, flew into her Norfolk home on Friday evening and is expected to stay there until tomorrow. 

    Read more here.

  • [email protected]

    WHAT MIGHT HARRY'S BOOK REVEAL?

  • [email protected]

    THE NINE QUESTIONS PRINCE HARRY MUST TRUTHFULLY ANSWER IN BOMBSHELL MEMOIR (Continued…)

    KATE AND MEGHAN'S TEARS

    Reports of the row over bridesmaid dresses first surfaced when it was reported Meghan had made Kate cry in the run-up to her and Harry’s wedding in May 2018.

    But in her Oprah Winfrey TV interview, Meghan, 39, denied that and claimed it was the other way round.

    She said “the reverse happened” and that Kate had apologised to her for making her cry.

    Meg added: “The narrative with Kate – which didn’t happen – was really, really difficult and something that. I think that’s when everything changed, really.”

  • [email protected]

    THE NINE QUESTIONS PRINCE HARRY MUST TRUTHFULLY ANSWER IN BOMBSHELL MEMOIR (Continued…)

    CUT OFF FROM CHARLES

    The Duke of Sussex claimed he had been forced to make deals with Netflix and Spotify after saying he had been cut off by the Royal Family following Megxit.

    But Charles' annual report, released by Clarence House, shows he gave the Sussexes and Cambridges a share of £4.45million.

    At odds with his claims of being "cut off", Harry was in fact handed a "substantial sum" by his "generous" father.

    Penny Junor, Harry's biographer, says his remarks would have upset his father: "I’m not surprised Charles has given Harry money.

  • [email protected]

    THE NINE QUESTIONS PRINCE HARRY MUST TRUTHFULLY ANSWER IN BOMBSHELL MEMOIR

    RACE CLAIMS

    During the couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, Meghan Markle claimed that there had been conversations with Harry and a "family" member about their unborn son and what colour his skin would be.

    She also said the couple's son Archie wasn't made a prince after "concerns and conversations" about "how dark" his skin would be when he was born.

    But the 39-year-old declined to say who had started those conversations, saying it would be "damaging" for them.

    However, royal experts believe it may be something Harry opens up about.

  • John Hall

    THE QUEEN PUT PRINCE HARRY ‘IN PLACE’ FOR ‘RUDE LANGUAGE’ DURING ROW OVER WIFE MEGHAN MARKLE, ROYAL SOURCE CLAIMS

    The Queen put Harry “firmly in his place” after using “rude language” over Meghan Markle’s wedding tiara, royal author claimed.

    Meghan Markle wore Queen Mary’s diamond tiara as she tied the knot to Prince Harry in 2017, however it was the cause of stress and fury among the Queen and royal staff.

    Royal author, Omid Scobie spoke of the “drama” that lead up to the big day.

    He said that dressmaker Angela Kelly made things very difficult when it came to arranging the fittings.

    He added: “The drama took place afterwards when Meghan wanted to try that tiara on with her hairstylist, because there is a lot of tech that goes into this.

    “The hairstylist came in from overseas, there was an appointment at Buckingham Palace, but nobody was there.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY’S TELL-ALL BOOK LIKELY TO SEE HIM SIDELINED FOR THE QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE BASH

    The Duke’s memoir — due out shortly after the party — is threatening to widen the family rift and put the royal celebration in turmoil.

    Royal sources say it will make it “impossible” for him and Meghan to attend.

    The Duke, 36, surprised dad Charles, 72, and his brother William, 39, by revealing he was writing a book about his life.

    Royal insiders fear it will go further than his Oprah interview, in which Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, branded an unnamed family member as a “racist”.

    Palace sources said: “Everyone now thinks it is inconceivable that he and Meghan can be part of the Platinum Jubilee.

    “Bringing it out in 2022 when the Queen is celebrating will dampen the party.”

  • John Hall

    GIVE PRINCE HARRY SOME PRIVACY… AND DON’T BOTHER BUYING HIS BOOK – JANE MOORE

    The Duke of Sussex this week revealed he had been working on a memoir that will be released next year.

    And the news has sent shockwaves through the palace – with months of tension expected as the Royals wait to see what explosive claims Harry will release.

    Jane Moore has given her opinion on the matter, saying "He has tapped into the money-making opportunities around hawking “his truth” to the highest bidder while piously lecturing everyone else on how to live their lives from his ivory (and probably gold-plated) tower in Montecito, California."

    "The burning question is: How much longer is The Queen going to allow Harry to exploit his royal connections while simultaneously claiming to be a private citizen? At 95, perhaps she just wants the quiet life. But what of her son and heir, Prince Charles?"

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY ‘BIZARRELY HELLBENT’ ON TRASHING DAD CHARLES

    Charles is becoming increasingly “concerned over Harry’s chosen path" after being rocked by revelations of his secret book, say sources.

    Senior royals were reportedly only told about the memoirs shortly before Harry's publisher, Penguin Random House, announced the shock deal on Monday.

    His spokesperson told the media that Harry didn't need the Queen's permission to write the tell-all – believed to be a £14.5million project.

    Timed for release in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee year, Harry's relationship with Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, and ex-girlfriends are likely to form part of the book.

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE HARRY’S MEMOIR WILL FOCUS ON PRINCESS DIANA’S DEATH AND WHO HE BLAMES

    Royal Author Angela Levin said that sources confirmed the Duke's book will heavily focus on the "terrible tragedy" that he went through when he was just a child.

    Earlier this week the Duke announced an unprecedented publishing deal for the memoir — timed for release in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee year.

    Angela Levin said today: "I've been told by a well-informed source that Harry's memoir will focus heavily on the death of his mother Princess Diana, and who he blames.

    "It was a terrible tragedy, but sad the man can't move on."

    The news of Harry's book has sent shockwaves through the Palace – with months of tension expected as the Royals wait to see what explosive claims he will release.

    Ms Levin also added that she believes Charles will be at the top of Harry's list "to smash, yet again.” 

  • John Hall

    ECO-WARRIOR PRINCE HARRY ‘USING ULTRA-EXCLUSIVE VIP AIRPORT SERVICE & GAS-GUZZLING CHEVROLET’ TO JET IN STYLE

    Prince Harry is using an ultra-exclusive VIP airport service which whisked him away in a gas-guzzling Chevrolet during his trip from London to LA last month, according to a report. 

    The Duke of Sussex – a passionate advocate for environmental causes – has reportedly been making use of The Private Suite, which is described as “the most VIP way through the airport”.

    Members sign up for £3,250 a year and fork up another £2,500 per trip – but can exit the plane on their own private stairs before other passengers. 

    They are then picked up in a private SUV and taken to a private terminal where they can collect their luggage and move through passport control all in isolation, the Mail on Sunday reports. 

    On the Private Suite’s website, the company describes itself as a “private airport experience”, writing: “PS reimagines the airport experience for the seasoned and discerning traveller.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY DESCRIBED AS A ‘BALLER’

    Another source described Harry as a “baller” – a slang term for someone who doesn’t mind flaunting their wealth. 

    The pair are close friends with Oprah Winfrey – who they gave a sensational interview to back in March – as well as Brit comedian and presenter James Corden. 

    George and Amal Clooney were also among the A-listers to attend Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018. 

    And David and Victoria Beckham, who moved to the US from Britain, were also guests – with Becks saying him and Harry “speak as friends”. 

  • [email protected]

    WHAT WILL THE DUKE AND DUCHESS’ NETFLIX SERIES BE ABOUT?

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Archewell Productions announced last Wednesday that a programme with the working title “Pearl” will be developed for the streaming service.

    Meghan created the idea of the family-focused animated series, which was inspired by a variety of women from history.

    She will serve as an executive producer with filmmaker David Furnish, who worked as a producer on Rocketman and Sherlock Gnomes.

    “Like many girls her age, our heroine Pearl is on a journey of self-discovery as she tries to overcome life’s daily challenges,” Meghan said in a statement.

    “I’m thrilled that Archewell Productions, partnered with the powerhouse platform of Netflix, and these incredible producers, will together bring you this new animated series, which celebrates extraordinary women throughout history,” she added.

  • John Hall

    MILLENNIUM DOME COULD HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO TRIBUTE TO PRINCESS DIANA, CLASSIFIED FILES REVEAL

    The Millennium Dome could have been turned into a tribute to Princess Diana, classified files have revealed.

    The idea was proposed to Tony Blair in 1997 just two days after Diana died in a car crash.

    Spin chief Alastair Campbell wrote to the then PM saying the building, now London’s 02, could house a hospital, businesses, charities and homes, and be renamed “the Princess Diana Centre”.

    Ministers were told it would “not go down particularly well with the Royal Family”. But the document shows Sam Chisholm, on the Dome’s board, saw that “as a pretty big plus”.

  • [email protected]

    MEGHAN MARKLE’S PAL PRIYANKA CHOPRA HAS AWKWARD RUN-IN WITH KATE & WILLS

    Last Saturday, the Baywatch actress, 38, attended the Women’s Singles Final and was seated just two rows behind her friend’s brother and sister-in-law in the Royal box.

    After the match, the actress went up to the Centre Court balcony to enjoy a drink with a friend.

    As she walked over to her table, the actress was faced with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

    However, Priyanka appears not to acknowledge the royal couple and turns her head away from Kate – who was pictured looking directly at her.

    She then sits with with her back to William and Kate as they continued chatting to other guests.

    The apparent snub came after Priyanka failed to clap for the couple when they arrived at the match.

  • John Hall

    ROYAL FAMILY NEWS ROUND-UP: THE LATEST

    • Prince Charles was ‘surprised’ by Harry’s explosive tell-all memoir as Palace officials had no idea about book
    • The duke ‘scrambled to tell his family about memoir “moments” before book news was announced – blindsiding Charles’
    • Harry ‘received £14.5m advance for memoir’ and will donate proceeds to charity
    • Piers Morgan blasts Harry’s upcoming memoir as he rants ‘he hasn’t stopped yapping all year’
    • ‘Hugely damaging’ memoir ‘will spark mayhem & deepen royal rift’, say experts
    • Queen, Charles and William ‘in despair’ over Prince Harry’s memoir and ‘wonder when rollercoaster will end’, expert says

    THE QUEEN PUT PRINCE HARRY 'IN PLACE' FOR 'RUDE LANGUAGE' DURING ROW OVER WIFE MEGHAN MARKLE, ROYAL SOURCE CLAIMS

    The Queen put Harry "firmly in his place" after using "rude language" over Meghan Markle's wedding tiara, royal author claimed.

    Meghan Markle wore Queen Mary's diamond tiara as she tied the knot to Prince Harry in 2017, however it was the cause of stress and fury among the Queen and royal staff.

    Royal author, Omid Scobie spoke of the "drama" that lead up to the big day.

    He said that dressmaker Angela Kelly made things very difficult when it came to arranging the fittings.

    He added: "The drama took place afterwards when Meghan wanted to try that tiara on with her hairstylist, because there is a lot of tech that goes into this.

    "The hairstylist came in from overseas, there was an appointment at Buckingham Palace, but nobody was there."

    PRINCE HARRY’S TELL-ALL BOOK LIKELY TO SEE HIM SIDELINED FOR THE QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE BASH

    The Duke’s memoir — due out shortly after the party — is threatening to widen the family rift and put the royal celebration in turmoil.

    Royal sources say it will make it “impossible” for him and Meghan to attend.

    The Duke, 36, surprised dad Charles, 72, and his brother William, 39, by revealing he was writing a book about his life.

    Royal insiders fear it will go further than his Oprah interview, in which Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, branded an unnamed family member as a “racist”.

    Palace sources said: “Everyone now thinks it is inconceivable that he and Meghan can be part of the Platinum Jubilee.

    “Bringing it out in 2022 when the Queen is celebrating will dampen the party.”

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE ‘HANG OUT WITH THE JET-SET LA RICH SET IN MALIBU AND BEVERLY HILLS’

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hanging out with the jet-setting “rich set” in Malibu and Beverley Hills, according to a report. 

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been spending time with a string of Hollywood stars in California. 

    A source told the Mail on Sunday that the Duke had been spending with the “LA rich set” while in California, including the “owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.”

    The source added: “He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

    “Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He’s usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he’s the one everyone flocks to.”

    • John Hall

      PRINCE CHARLES PLANNING TO SLIM DOWN NUMBER OF SENIOR ROYALS CARRYING OUT PUBLIC SERVICE

      Charles is planning to shrink the number of senior royals carrying out public service following Megxit and Prince Andrew stepping back from public life.

      A slimmed-down version could see just Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, Princes George and Louis and Princess Charlotte as senior royals, alongside the Wessexes.

      Others may be urged to look for other ways to help support themselves and could end up losing their highly-valued titles and patronages. 

    • [email protected]

      ROYAL ROUNDUP

      • Harry blindsided the Royal Family by secretly writing the tell-all memoir
      • Harry told his family "moments" before the book was announced
      • Piers Morgan blasted the memoir, saying Harry 'hasn't stopped yapping'
      • Harry vowed to be "wholly truthful" in the upcoming memoir
      • The duke has sparked a "tsunami of fear" in the Royal Family

      DUKE AND DUCHESS HAS 'WELL DEVELOPED PROPOSALS WITH QUIBI' IN PLACE FROM 2019

      In September 2020 it was revealed that the Sussexes had signed a lucrative multi-million-pound production deal with Netflix.

      Prince Harry and Meghan agreed to a multi-year deal to produce nature series, documentaries and children’s programming.

      In April, it was revealed that the couple had been in talks with another billion-dollar backed streaming service before Megxit.

      This, according to The Telegraph, led to tensions with Palace staff as the couple were accused of "cashing in" on their status as Royals.

      A source close to the situation said: "There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019."

      PRINCE HARRY COULD NAME ROYAL WHO MADE ARCHIE SKIN COLOUR REMARK IN TELL-ALL BOOK, SAYS EXPERT

      The Royals and public must prepare for the Duke to expand on all his "truth bombs" as he pens his life story.

      Royal expert Richard Kay wrote in the Daily Mail: "What can Harry offer, apart from a lot of score-settling with the media?

      “In order to justify the vast sums that are being bandied around, it can only be one thing: the book will be a tell-all.

      "He must therefore be prepared to expand on all the explosive ‘truth bombs’ he and Meghan detonated under the Royal Family with Oprah back in March.

      “Might he name the family member who, according to the couple, made comments about the colour of their then unborn son Archie’s skin?

      “He will surely have to offer an explanation for this most sensational of claims. Will he name the anonymous member of staff who appeared to airily dismiss Meghan’s worries about her mental welfare?”

        Source: Read Full Article