Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
There are a few things that can always elevate a man’s aura. A nice pair of shoes and well-groomed facial hair (or lack thereof) are definitely up there, but a cologne can take things to the next level.
Scent can have a majorly enticing effect, which is why we definitely encourage all guys to check out colognes — especially for special occasions. Whether you want something woodsy, something clean or something fresh and unisex, we have 10 amazing options for you to check out below, including designer brands and lesser known, affordable finds. A nice bonus? They’re all on Amazon!
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Men
- A longtime fan-favorite
- Notes of bergamot, rosemary, pepper and oak moss
- Available in numerous sizes
Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger for Men
- Fresh scent
- Notes of cranberry, amber and cinnamon
- On sale
Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette for Men
- Number one bestseller
- Beachy scent
- Under $20 for 3.3 fl. oz.
Azzaro The Most Wanted Men’s Cologne
- Intense, spicy scent
- Notes of toffee, bourbon and woods
- A little goes a long way
Guess Seductive for Men
- Notes of cardamom, pink pepper, vetiver and musk
- Reviewers say people always ask what they’re wearing
- Just $21
Lattafa Bade’e Al Oud for Glory
- Unisex scent
- Notes of saffron, patchouli and musk
- Comes in great gift box
Cremo Palo Santo Eau de Toilette
- Powerful but not overpowering
- Smoky, leathery scent
Murdock London Black Tea British Cologne
- Notes of black tea, geranium and cedarwood
- Shoppers say it makes them feel invincible
- Premium find
Duke Cannon Supply Co. Solid Cologne
- Solid cologne in tin for easy traveling
- Notes of cold water, crisp greens and fresh air
- A portion of proceeds benefits U.S. veterans
18.21 Man Made Men’s Cologne
- Sweet tobacco scent
- Complex mixture of nearly 30 oils
- Inspired by Virginia pipe tobacco
16 Best Shaving Creams for Men in 2023
Not done shopping? Explore more of our favorite products below:
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- 12 Best Cellulite Body Massagers to Smooth Out Your Skin — Starting at $6
- The Best Detangling Brushes for Curly Hair — Starting at Just $7
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article