CHELSEA will face Man City in an all-English Champions League final this year.
City thumped PSG over two legs while the Blues outclassed Real Madrid.
⚽ Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds
Though because of the global covid pandemic, the competition has had a very different look to it this year.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is the Champions League final, and where's it being held?
- The Champions League final will take place on Saturday, May 29.
- The Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey – famously the location of Liverpool's 3-3 comeback win over AC Milan in 2005 – will host the showpiece this season.
- The kick-off time has yet to be decided, though it is expected to begin at 8pm BST.
Are Chelsea and Man City fans allowed to attend the Champions League final?
- With the UK's ban on non-essential international travel set to expire on May 17, Chelsea and Man City fans should be allowed to travel to Turkey for the match.
- The Turkish government has allocated 4000 tickets each to Chelsea and Man City supporters.
- In total, 25,000 fans are set to attend – down from the 38,00 which had been planned originally, with coronavirus cases in Turkey among the highest in Europe.
- Because of this, Turkey is likely to be on the UK's amber list when travel resumes.
- This would see fans from the UK forced to quarantine for ten days on their return and take a pre-departure Covid test plus PCR tests on Day 2 and Day 8 after landing.
- Despite this, UK fans would have no problems entering Turkey, with the Turkish government set to allow British travellers to enter without proof of vaccination or negative test from May 15.
- There has not yet been any suggestion from the UK or Turkey that fans could avoid quarantine through a bubble arrangement.
Can I get tickets?
UEFA have revealed in their latest update that details are to follow soon on how you can get tickets to the big one.
UEFA said: "The UEFA Champions League Final 2021 will take place in Istanbul, Turkey in the Ataturk Olympic Stadium on Saturday, 29 May 2021.
"Information about the ticket sales for this match (availability of tickets, application deadline, ticket prices, etc.) should be communicated around end of April 2021.
"More details will follow in due course."
Champions League semi-final results
- Semi-final first legs
- Tuesday, April 27:
- Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea
- Wednesday, April 28
- PSG 1-2 Man City (8pm BST)
- Semi-final second legs
- Tuesday, May 4
- Man City 2-0 PSG
- Wednesday, May 5
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid
Source: Read Full Article