THE BIGGEST and richest race on the F1 calendar is back this week as eyes descend on the Monaco Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton is aiming to win his fourth race of the season and could shoot further up the table standings with another victory.
What time does the F1 Monaco Grand Prix first practice start?
- The first practice session at the Monaco Grand Prix will get going at 10.30am UK time on Thursday, May 20.
- The race will take place on Monte Carlo in Monaco.
- There will be around 7,500 fans in attendance per day across the weekend's action.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- You can watch the F1 Monaco Grand Prix on Sky Sports' dedicated F1 channel Sky Sports F1.
- First practice coverage will get going at 10am UK time on Thursday, May 22.
- You can live stream all the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile device, tablet and Smart TV.
Full F1 Monaco Grand Prix race schedule
Thursday, May 20
- Practice One – 10.30am
- Practice Two – 2pm
Saturday, May 22
- Practice 3 – 11am
- Qualifying – 2pm
Sunday, May 23
- Monaco Grand Prix – 2pm
Follow all the action from Monte Carlo in our live blog, below…
- Marc Mayo
THE GLITZ AND THE GALMOUR
Welcome to the principality of Monaco for the most iconic Grand Prix in the whole of motorsport.
Formula One is in town for a race around the man streets of Monte Carlo and the latest instalment of a fascinating title clash between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen.
The Brit is 3-1 for race wins so far this season with no one else finishing inside the top two.
We'll be live for practice throughout the day.
Source: Read Full Article