WEST HAM continue their Europa League campaign against Genk at the London Stadium on Thursday.
And Paddy Power are offering brand new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 105/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Claim Paddy Power special HERE*
West Ham will hope to maintain their perfect Europa League record against Genk on Thursday.
The Hammers have taken six points from their two opening matches against Dinamo Zagreb and Rapid Vienna.
And they are overwhelming favourites at 4/11 to get the better of their Belgian opponents at the London Stadium.
David Moyes' side bounced back from a stoppage-time defeat to Brentford with victory over Everton on Sunday.
And confidence will be high against a Genk side, who've lost their last three on the bounce, failing to score on two of those.
West Ham have had no trouble in finding the net, and they've also been great at the back having kept to clean sheets in Europa League competition.
105/1 Bet Builder special
West Ham vs Genk
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Gerardo Arteaga – Shown a Card
- Bryan Heynen – Shown a Card
- Michail Antonio – Anytime Goalscorer
- Michail Antonio – Anytime Assist
Our four selections combined create odds of 105/1 – BACK HERE*
So we're backing West Ham to win 1-0 or 2-0 at odds of 3/1.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £80!
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that's been boosted to 105/1.
Our selections are: Gerardo Arteaga – Shown a Card, Bryan Heynen – Shown a Card, Michail Antonio – Anytime Goalscorer, Michail Antonio – Anytime Assist
£20 on that will return £2,135 if it comes through.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £50 IN FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article