BURGLARS who raided the house of footie ace Dele Alli are still on the run almost a year later.
Scotland Yard admitted no one had been nicked for the knife raid during which the star was punched in the face.
It said: “No arrests have been made and enquires are ongoing.”
It is the latest in a string of blows for the 24-year-old England and Spurs midfielder.
Dele has been dumped by girlfriend Ruby Mae, also 24, and has suffered a disappointing season.
Ruby, a lingerie model, was with him in Barnet, North London, when two knife-wielding thugs snatched jewellery and watches worth £350,000 on May 17 last year.
A source said last night: “This is more bad news for Dele.
“The past year’s been awful for him.”
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article