MANCHESTER CITY travel to Leicester to face the Foxes on Saturday in Premier League action.
The two sides are at opposite ends of the table, with Leicester knowing that they could finish the day rock bottom of the Premier League.
City, on the other hand, could go top until Arsenal play the following day.
The Citizens will be keen to put in a good performance to keep the pressure on Mikel Arteta's side going into their clash.
Read More Football
Leicester vs Man City: Bet £5 on the Premier League and get £20 in free bets
Wout Faes has single-handedly transformed Leicester’s defence
When is Leicester vs Man City?
- Leicester City host Pep Guardiola's side on Saturday, October 29.
- The match is scheduled to start at 12:30pm UK time.
- The King Power Stadium will host the game and can hold up to 32,312 spectators.
What TV channel is Leicester vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- Coverage will begin from 12pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscriptions holders of BT Sport can stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
What is the team news?
Wilfried Ndidi has handed Leicester a boost after returning to training this week, with Jonny Evans also expected back before Satuday.
Ryan Bertrand and Ricardo Pereira remain sidelined with long-term injuries, however.
Most read in Football
England's Wags heading to World Cup to have extra security in Qatar
Moussa Sissoko must cough up £60,000 after failing to pay energy bills at £3m pad
Longest-serving boss QUITS in 26th term.. he joined year after Arsenal got Wenger
Man Utd could 'cut their losses' on £40m forgotten man Donny van de Beek
For the visitors, Joao Cancelo was unable to play the whole match against Borussia Dortmund in midweek, along with Erling Haaland as the pair are doubfun.
Kalvin Phillips and Kyle Walker are both doubts but that aside, Guardiola has a fit squad.
- Leicester to win 9/1
- Draw 5/1
- Man City to win 2/7
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article