LIVERPOOL are up against it this weekend as they take on Manchester City in a huge Premier League clash.
The Reds are already adrift of City by seven points and could be further behind with their opponents having played a game less.
What time does Liverpool vs Man City kick-off?
- Liverpool's huge clash with Man City gets underway from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, February 7.
- The game will take place in Liverpool at Anfield.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool's home game with Man City will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage of the game will begin from 4pm after Wolves' clash with Leicester.
- The game is available for live streaming from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Liverpool's defensive crisis continues with Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip all out.
Sadio Mane and Fabinho are also questionable for this one but are doing everything they can to be fit.
Naby Keita and Diogo Jota are still out with longer term injuries.
For Manchester City, Kevin de Bruyne and Nathan Ake are still out, while Sergio Aguero is doubtful after injury.
- Liverpool – 23/10
- Draw – 13/5
- Man City – 11/10
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article