CHAMPIONS Liverpool welcome Premier League leaders Tottenham to Anfield for a huge clash under the lights.
Both teams dropped points at the weekend, with the Reds having to come from behind to snatch a draw against Fulham.
Spurs meanwhile were unable to break down Crystal Palace, but Jose Mourinho's men remain unbeaten in the top-flight since September.
What time does Liverpool vs Tottenham kick off?
- This top-of-the-table clash is set for Wednesday, December 13.
- Kick-off at Anfield is at 8pm GMT.
- When Spurs last visited this ground, they were beaten 2-1 as Mo Salah and Jordan Henderson netted.
Is Liverpool vs Tottenham on TV and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on Amazon Prime Video.
- The streaming service is available to watch on the app, which can be downloading on Sky Q boxes, mobiles, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
- Watch for FREE by grabbing a 30-day trial to Prime here.
What is the team news?
Liverpool continue to be ravaged by injuries and are sweating over the fitness of Joel Matip.
If he can't play, Nat Phillips looks set to return in defence for the champions.
Diogo Jota has been ruled out until the New Year, with Virgil van Dijk, Thiago Alcantara, Joe Gomez and James Milner also out.
Gareth Bale should be back available for Spurs after missing the Crystal Palace draw through illness.
Mourinho has no other injury concerns with Harry Kane and Son Heung-min set to start upfront.
- Liverpool to win – 3/4
- Draw – 14/5
- Spurs victory – 17/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article