NEYMAR is reportedly being accused of rape by a woman who alleges he attacked her in a Paris hotel.
The Brazilian footie star, 27, is said to have met the alleged victim on Instagram and then arranged for her to stay at the five star Sofitel Paris Arc Du Triomphe.
But according to police documents, obtained by UOL Sport, Neymar, who plays as a forward for French club Paris Saint-Germain, arrived apparently drunk at the hotel on May 15 at 8pm.
It is alleged Neymar– whose full name is Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – first talked with the accuser but then began caressing her.
The document says Neymar then “became aggressive, and through violence, he practised sexual intercourse against the victim's will”.
It also states the victim was “emotionally shaken and afraid to record the facts” in France.
So it is said she decided to report the alleged rape to police when she returned home to Sao Paulo in Brazil on Friday.
The Sun Online has contacted Neymar’s representatives who said they were unaware of the allegations.
But his father, Neymar Santos Snr, claimed the rape accuser "trapped" his son.
He told a Brazilian TV show: "I know that my son can be accused of many things, but I know the boy he is.
"He is the son of a father and a mother, and we will see that justice is done as quickly as possible."
The Brazil international lost the captain’s armband at PSG last month following a pushing incident with a supporter after the French Cup Final, which PSG lost to Rennes.
Sources at the Sofitel Paris- Arc de Triomphe on Saturday indicated that the hotel had "no immediate knowledge" of the complaint.
A senior Sofitel management source said: "Yes PSG footballers come here a lot, because we are close to their ground, but they go to plenty of other hotels too.
"Nothing has been publicised about this complaint. We have no immediate knowledge of what is being said."
Source: Read Full Article