NORTHERN IRELAND stand on the edge of qualification to next year's Euros – but first they come up against Slovakia in a huge play-off clash.
Should Northern Ireland beat the Slovaks, they would join Euros Group E with Spain, Poland and Sweden.
Slovakia represent a tough task, however, having knocked out the Republic of Ireland on penalties in the last round.
The home side will benefit from the fact that there will be 1,000 fans in the stadium cheering them on to hopeful victory, though.
What time does Northern Ireland vs Slovakia kick-off?
- Northern Ireland vs Slovakia will get underway at at 7.45pm (BST) on November 12.
- Windsor Park in Belfast will play host to the clash, providing an advantage for Northern Ireland.
- There will also be 1,000 socially-distanced fans around the stadium.
What channel is Northern Ireland vs Slovakia on and can I live stream it?
- Northern Ireland vs Slovakia will be shown on Sky Sports Football.
- The game can be streamed from a tablet or smartphone, providing you have a NOW TV or Sky Go account.
What is the team news?
Jordan Jones and George Edmundson will miss the clash for the home side, after breaching Covid-19 regulations.
“I have spoken to Jordan today and made my feelings on the matter clear to him," manager Ian Baraclough said.
“This team has a responsibility to show leadership not only on the field, but off it too. It is something we have discussed many times.
“Jordan is a talented young player who has a lot to offer Northern Irish football.
"Unfortunately he has made the wrong decision in a period where we all need to look out for the safety of others, as well as ourselves.
“Jordan will not be included in my squad for the upcoming international window and hopefully he will learn from this incident.”
- Northern Ireland – 17/10
- Draw – 19/10
- Slovakia – 19/10
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article