PREGNANT Paris Fury jetted to Miami last night to be with husband Tyson – days after he was spotted chatting to bikini-clad fans.

Paris, 31, made the 4,000-mile journey after the WBC heavyweight champion happily let female fans slather him all over with suntan oil as they got hands-on last week.


In The Sun's exclusive photos Tyson, 32, smiled and chatted to female fans and he later admitted he was in his wife's "bad books" – after she ditched her wedding ring in photos on Instagram.

Taking to Instagram earlier this morning the boxer shared a photo with Paris after she touched down in the US, and said: "wow look what i bumped in to in miami the hottest blond about, @parisfury1 my queen 👸 has arrived….. usa 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸"

One fan joked beneath his post: "When ya on a night out with the lads and ya bird turns up😂"

Another eagle-eyed follower said: "She’s even showing her ring 💍 😂"

And one more remarked: "Even the gypsy king can end up in the doghouse 😂😂"

Paris is believed to be around six months pregnant after her husband announced they were expecting their sixth baby on boxing correspondent Gareth A Davies' YouTube series in February.

WIN £50,000! Play Dream Team Euros – our FREE fantasy football game


And she covered her wedding ring finger with a tree emoji in a new Instagram snap on Saturday.

Tyson reacted to the telling photo and said he was heartbroken.

"Looks like the GK is in Mrs Paris Fury's bad books!" he shared on Instagram.

"Wedding ring off."

After first seeing our pictures, Tyson took to Instagram to criticise the story and insist: “I took a thousand pics yesterday at Fountain Blue but they only show the girls, haha."

He also said his relationship with wife Paris was a solid as ever and posted a picture of him posing happily with his family.

FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE


Tyson and brother Tommy are continuing their training after flying to Texas to watch pal Billy Joe Saunders fight Canelo Alvarez earlier this week.

It comes ahead of the blockbuster heavyweight clash between Anthony Joshua and Fury, which will take place in Saudi Arabia on August 7 or 14, promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed.

The British superstars will clash for all four heavyweight belts in the Middle East in a fight the world has been craving.

He also stated that both men were happy to trust the Saudis because they already "delivered on every one of their promises" for Joshua's fight against Andy Ruiz in 2019.

No official announcement has yet been made but Hearn revealed last week that the deal was done.

He said: "That fight [Joshua vs Fury] is done and you'll get an announcement very soon."

The August clash will be the first in a two-fight deal, with the second bout expected to take place at the end of 2021.

It has also been reported that the fight could generate as much as £500million, with Joshua and Fury agreeing a 50/50 split.

However, the fight has been hit with a curve ball after a judge ruled Fury must fight Deontay Wilder before September 15.

It might be possible Wilder can be paid to step aside.

Fury is unbeaten in 31 professional fights, with his only blemish coming in a controversial draw against Deontay Wilder in 2018, a clash many felt he won.

Meanwhile, Joshua has a record of 24-1, with his only defeat coming in shock fashion at the hands of Ruiz in 2019.

    Source: Read Full Article