SEVILLA are reportedly set to launch a new bid for Manchester United misfit Anthony Martial.

Ekrem Konur claims the Spaniards will make a fresh approach to sign the striker on loan after seeing an initial offer rejected.

Martial has told interim United boss Ralf Rangnick he wants to move this month.

But Sevilla’s first bid was deemed insufficient by the Red Devils chief.

It’s now reckoned the LaLiga giants are putting together a new package in the hopes of luring Martial away from Old Trafford.

However, Sevilla will reportedly be unable to cover the entirety of Martial’s £250,000-a-week wages, as well as the loan fee United are demanding.

Sevilla’s slow negotiations saw Newcastle make an audacious £30million swoop last week.

But Martial has no intention of joining the Magpies’ relegation fight and rejected their offer.

Most read in Football

GUNNERS NEWS LIVE

Vlahovic LATEST as Fiorentina break silence, Ramsey reunion eyed

MISSING MEN

Ronaldo and Maguire missing as Man Utd check into hotel ahead of Villa clash

'NOTHING RULED OUT'

Cristiano Ronaldo holds crisis talks with agent amid Man Utd struggles

GAME OFF

Everton vs Leicester OFF due to Covid outbreak, injuries and missing AFCON stars

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

Barcelona have also been linked as they search for a new hitman.

Ousmane Dembele has been tipped for a swap deal involving Martial before deadline day.

And although an unlikely destination considering Barca have only just been able to register £55m Ferran Torres, Martial’s preferred choice would be the Nou Camp.

United gaffer Rangnick revealed on Friday that several players are looking to leave this month, with others unhappy about a lack of playing time.

He said: “We have players with contracts expiring in the summer. We also have one or two more people who want to leave and are under contract.

“It’s about the players dealing with that in a professional way, showing up in training, showing up, getting a chance to play. 

“If this is not the case, the player, club, and agents need to discuss the situation. I cannot say to anyone else. I will address that to the players directly.

⚽ Read our Manchester United live blog for the latest news and transfer gossip from Old Trafford

“When you have a big squad, in the last two games, we had most of the players available. We had three centre-backs missing against Wolves. 

“In general, we had most of the players available, apart from Paul Pogba, then you have quite a number of players who don’t even play or not even in the squad.

“Those players are unhappy about the situation, it’s obvious, clear. I tend to explain to players every two or three weeks why they are not playing and that is an issue in our team and other clubs.”

    Source: Read Full Article