BAKERS are returning to the Great British Bake Off tent in the new season of the series, which will air in both the UK and the US.
The new season of the Great British Bake Off comes to streaming services this month–here’s everything you need to know about watching it in the United States.
How can I watch Bake Off 2021 in the US?
The new season of Great British Bake Off will be released on Netflix, beginning on Friday, September 24.
On Netflix in the US, the series is listed under the name The Great British Baking Show.
Currently, Netflix also features 8 seasons of Bake Off; a collection of special holiday episodes; an early season of the show, presented as a standalone called The Great British Baking Show: The Beginnings; and Nadiya Bakes, starring prior Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain.
When will new episodes come out on Netflix?
New episodes of Great British Bake Off will be released every Friday at 12:01am PST.
The episodes will air on Netflix in the US only days after airing in the UK, a marked change from earlier seasons, which would drop all at once after the season had concluded.
This year, the episodes will air on Tuesdays in the UK, and on Fridays in the US, so keep that in mind if you’d like to avoid spoilers.
Is Noel coming back to Bake Off this season?
Preenter Noel Fielding is returning to Great British Bake Off this season following parental leave.
He and wife Lliana Bird welcomed their second child in 2020.
Their older daughter Dali was born in 2018, and younger sister Iggy was born last year.
Judges Prue Leith and Paul Hollywood, and host Matt Lucas, are all back for the new season as well.
Who are the 2021 Bake Off contestants?
Twelve contestants will be on this season of Bake Off.
- Amanda – a 56-year-old detective with the Metropolitan Police in London.
- Chigs – a 40-year-old sales manager from Leicestershire.
- Crystelle – a 26-year-old client relationship manager from London.
- Freya – a 19-year-old student from North Yorkshire.
- George – a 34-year-old Shared Lives co-ordinator from London.
- Giuseppe – a 45-year-old is a chief engineer from Bristol.
- Jairzeno – a 51-year-old head of finance from London.
- Jürgen – a IT professional who is originally from Germany.
- Lizzie – a 28-year-old car production operative from Liverpool.
- Maggie – a 70-year-old retired nurse and midwife from Dorset.
- Rochica – 70-year-old junior HR business partner from Birmingham.
- Tom – a 28-year-old developer for his family software company in Kent.
The Sun was also able to find out more in-depth information about all 12 star bakers who will come to the screen this season.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article