PRINCE Harry's memoir will focus on Princess Diana's death and who he blames, a "well-informed source" has revealed.

Royal Author Angela Levin said that sources confirmed the Duke's book will heavily focus on the "terrible tragedy" that he went through when he was just a child.

Earlier this week the Duke announced an unprecedented publishing deal for the memoir — timed for release in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee year.

Angela Levin said today: "I've been told by a well-informed source that Harry's memoir will focus heavily on the death of his mother Princess Diana, and who he blames.

"It was a terrible tragedy, but sad the man can't move on."

The news of Harry's book has sent shockwaves through the Palace – with months of tension expected as the Royals wait to see what explosive claims he will release.

It comes after it was reported that Charles was "surprised" by news that Prince Harry was writing an explosive tell-all memoir.

Ms Levin also added that she believes Charles will be at the top of Harry's list "to smash, yet again.” 

It comes as:

  • Harry blindsided the Royal Family by secretly writing the tell-all memoir
  • Harry told his family "moments" before the book was announced
  • Piers Morgan blasted the memoir, saying Harry 'hasn't stopped yapping'
  • Harry vowed to be "wholly truthful" in the upcoming memoir
  • The Duke has sparked a "tsunami of fear" in the Royal Family
  • Prince Harry could name royal who made Archie skin colour remark in tell-all book

And Prince Harry has also been critical of the media in relation to his mother's death, which may be what the biographer is alluding to.

Harry has previously said the BBC Martin Bashir interview caused a "ripple effect of a culture of exploitation and unethical practices" which ultimately took his mother's life.

After the bombshell Beeb review earlier this year, the Duke said: "Our mother lost her life because of this, and nothing has changed.

"By protecting her legacy, we protect everyone, and uphold the dignity with which she lived her life."

Meanwhile, the Royals and public must prepare for the Duke to expand on all his "truth bombs" as he pens his life story, an expert has claimed.

Ms Levin told GMB yesterday: "If it's going to be intimate, as he says, I fear he risks looking like a traitor to the Royal Family.

"I think he is going to smash again. I don't know why. Does he want to destroy his family?

"Does he feel so revengeful that he has to take yet another knock after Oprah and Finding Freedom?

"I don't quite get it, why he doesn't want to move on and enjoy his life."

"Why is he so negative about his past? He can't leave it alone. He's like a a cat, a dog, tearing at something to destroy it."

And Royal expert Richard Kay wrote in the Daily Mail: "What can Harry offer, apart from a lot of score-settling with the media?

“In order to justify the vast sums that are being bandied around, it can only be one thing: the book will be a tell-all.

"He must therefore be prepared to expand on all the explosive ‘truth bombs’ he and Meghan detonated under the Royal Family with Oprah back in March.

“Might he name the family member who, according to the couple, made comments about the colour of their then unborn son Archie’s skin?

“He will surely have to offer an explanation for this most sensational of claims. Will he name the anonymous member of staff who appeared to airily dismiss Meghan’s worries about her mental welfare?”

🔵 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates

On Monday, the Duke of Sussex announced an unprecedented publishing deal for his memoirs — timed for release in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee year.

He has dubbed the book "wholly truthful".

But a source told the Mirror his announcement triggered a “tsunami of fear”, with Buckingham Palace terrified of more explosive claims about Harry and Meghan's treatment.

He has reportedly been given a whopping multi-million pound sum as an advance.

An insider said. “The publishers will be banking on the book making front page news, and leading the broadcast news, around the world on the day of publication.

"And that will need something noisy. I bet Charles is bracing himself.”

While a spokesperson for Prince Harry said he had spoken privately to his family about it “very recently”, a source close to his dad said they were “surprised” by the announcement.

Penguin Random House, Prince Harry's publisher, has been contacted for comment.

    Source: Read Full Article